The 4 Moore's

The 4 Moore's
All about the adventures we take.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Photography Career

So I was recently laid off in Nov and totally happy with it. Now I can start my photography that I have always wanted to do...I got business cards done, website set up, Facebook page and got some clients. I am the MOST happiest I could be at this point in my life! I would like to share my talents with many. I can only express in my photos how happy I am and to show how much I LOVE doing it as well. I have been blessed with this talent and will continue to do it as long as everyone lets me.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you my friend! I'm excited to see how this grows for you! And someday, when we have some $$ I'm totally going to call upon your photographic genius b/c I want fam pics, and anniversary pics for the Hubs and I! <3!

    ReplyDelete